Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner, 280 Model
- Works in all in-ground pools; requires Polaris booster pump. Pool Type / Surface - Inground / All
- Palletized in multiples of 16 units ;Tail Sweep PRO Compatibility-YES
- Ready to connect to 1.5-inch dedicated pressure cleaner line
- Includes 31-feet of feed hose. Vacuum Inlet:2.25 inches
- Compatible with model Polaris 480 and 280 cleaner. NOT COMPATIBLE with Polaris 360 and 380 model pool cleaner
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 is a powerful pressure-side pool cleaner for all in-ground pools and easily connects to a dedicated pressure line. Featuring the iconic three-wheel design, the 280 vacuums, sweeps, and scrubs the bottom and walls of any size or shape pool.
Note: Booster pump required.
Vacuums, sweeps and scrubs the floor and walls.
Powerful Debris Intake
Large opening for big debris such as leaves, acorns, and pebbles. Plus, dual venture jet vacuum for powerful intake.
Large Capacity Filter Bag
Collects debris before it reaches the pump basket and filter to reduce filter cleaning and prolong the life of your pool’s filtration system
In-line back-up valve automatically frees the 280 if it gets cornered and keeps it cleaning without interruption.
Works with a Booster Pump
A Polaris booster pump provides optimal power so your cleaner can pick up even the largest debris, while circulating clean, warm water throughout all areas of the pool.
Note: Booster Pump Sold Separately.
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 pressure-side pool cleaner works in all in-ground pools and requires a booster pump. It is powered by double jets, providing greater vacuum power and faster cleaning (3 hours or less). The Polaris 280 easily connects to a dedicated pressure line and sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums all surfaces of the pool. The pressure cleaner is equipped with a single chamber filter bag where it captures large debris such as leaves, acorns, pebbles, and other small to large debris. Its unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system.
The 280 requires a separately available booster pump, such as the PB4-60. Polaris pressure pumps are specifically designed to operate your cleaner at optimum cleaning efficiency. The compact, rugged design allows for maximum performance.
What's in the Box
280 Pressure-side pool cleaner; 31-foot hose kit; single chamber filter bag; and operating instructions
Polaris cleaners are the number one recognized brand of pool cleaners worldwide and have enjoyed 40 years as the top selling pressure pool cleaner. The new robotics from Polaris display the same high quality engineering, rugged construction, and reliability that pool owners have come to expect from the brand. Polaris Pool is part of the Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. family of products for the pool and spa.
280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
At a Glance
- Powered by double jets, cleans a pool faster (3 hours or less)
- Works in all in-ground pools of any size and shape
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter
- Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom and walls of your pool
- Includes 31 feet of feed hose; equipped with single chamber filter bag for capturing larger debris
- Runs off a booster pump (available separately)